What is First Home Owners Advice?
First Home Owners advice entails:
- Determining what your goals are in relation to buying your first home/apartment that you would like to live in
- The time lines that you would like to achieve this by, your savings capacity that you have, and whether that will reflect the time lines that you would like to achieve it by
- How the deposit can be saved for in a timely, cost efficient and potentially tax efficient manner, to help you achieve this goal rather than the traditional way of saving money in a Bank “At Call” account
- What are your initial costs are when buying your first home/apartment to live in and what are the ongoing costs
- What are your responsibilities and commitments when you have a mortgage against your property.
- To assess your ability to meet these commitments whilst still maintaining a healthy happy lifestyle.
The aim is to then look at how we can plan for your future in the most efficient manner, how to protect the home and repay debt if something were to happen to you in order to ensure that there is appropriate protection for you and your current or future family.
Why do I need this?
You need advice to help you navigate through the obstacles of buying your first home.
Simply the advice covers all the areas mentioned above which will help you understand the level of commitment that has to be adhered to achieve this objective.
Everyone needs advice when purchasing their first home in one form or another. Most people will get advice from family and friends however, we believe that we can add that extra value to the advice that you are seeking from the perspective that we are impartial and do not have an emotional attachment to your decision process.
It is good to have an unrelated third party look at your situation objectively and provide the advice that you require on how this can be achieved.
What happens if I don’t have it?
If you don’t seek advice from an accredited professional then you may stumble through the process, you may achieve it but, it may not be as efficient and quick as possible.
Not seeking advice is like travelling down a dark road with the odd street light here and there, and knowing where you are going however, not really certain which road is the quickest more direct road. Ultimately you know you will get there but, it may take longer, it may be more costly i.e. going down a dirt track and getting a punctured tyre!
What will the cost be to me?
The cost to you for seeking an initial consultation with us is free, however, if we needed to assist you in implementing an investment/savings strategy we would charge you at that time.
This costs will be fully documented but we can assure you such a costing could be as little as $10 – $15pw tax deductible expense.